get the milk for free

one 38-year old single writer's attempt to make sense of her life, career, mistakes and oftentimes messy moments... or at least share her writing-- for free!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Let's just say, this is not where I thought I'd be when I grew up.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

You Don't Know What You Don't Know.

And I had a lot to say about that. A lot. Like I do when I'm in my head. And I go to yoga. And then... I started to watch Click. And I cried. And you know? That says it all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the best part of any movie to watch,,,is the pivotal moment in "Gone With the Wind", when Scarlett, emothionally broken, starving, penniless, picks herself off the ground, and swears to all that is holy, that "by god,,,,they wont lick her, and in the end, she will get what she wants. NOTHING will stop her. " That movie is great, so many traumatic things happen to Scarlett, but her Spirit stays strong. She mourns deeply, yet she goes on.

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you don't know all the possibility that you are. power, creativity. i read this article in the aer lingus magazine about comic ordering. i thought of you.

http://www.cosmicorderingform.com/thecosmicorderingform.html

:)

kate

4:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that would be cosmic ordering. comic ordering might get you jerry seinfled at your door.

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home