get the milk for free

one 38-year old single writer's attempt to make sense of her life, career, mistakes and oftentimes messy moments... or at least share her writing-- for free!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Let's just say, this is not where I thought I'd be when I grew up.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Today I Went to Kindergarten.


Well, actually, I didn't actually attend kindergarten, I just went to Carla's and then we dropped off her daughter on the way to work. And I have to say. Her kids are beautiful and sweet and adorable. Beck, her son wanted to give me a hug and a kiss and said "You have pretty hair." That's not a bad way to start the day. And today, Lana said she wanted me to take her to school. So we all walked. Or rather, Carla and I walked and Lana ran. It was pretty great. And then at the crosswalk, I saw one of my sister's old friends from when we were growing up. She has a daughter in Lana's class. It's a small little world. And sometimes, especially when kids are involved, that's okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home