get the milk for free

one 38-year old single writer's attempt to make sense of her life, career, mistakes and oftentimes messy moments... or at least share her writing-- for free!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Let's just say, this is not where I thought I'd be when I grew up.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Foul Mood.




Very foul. Nothing. Could get me out of it. Not driving up to LA. Not being in LA. Not getting my glasses. Not seeing the cute guy who sold me my glasses. Not picking up my drycleaning. Not getting my vitamins. Or going to my Whole Foods. Not getting my roots done. And really much of anything else. I was like that picture. A foul, angry thing. I'm not sure if it was because I had to listen to my mother argue with yet another customer service person about being overcharged and how she has no money. I would like to shake it off. I would also like to shake a martini. And another. And another. But Skunk is on my lap. And I'm going to pet her.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the bullshit paid off. You got the JOB! Good. You deserve only the best. The Most. You deserve it all. We are on earth to Learn and Create. Some people incorectly say that we are on the earth to learn to love. Not true. You are on earth for your own evolution, to learn, and to learn to create consciously.

The White Witch.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home