get the milk for free

one 38-year old single writer's attempt to make sense of her life, career, mistakes and oftentimes messy moments... or at least share her writing-- for free!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Let's just say, this is not where I thought I'd be when I grew up.

Friday, December 29, 2006

What I Love About LA. Or. Just What I Miss.

1. Internet access. Affordable internet access. Easy, affordable internet access.
2. The abililty to walk to the grocery store. Whole Foods. CVS. The post office. Staples. The beauty supply. The Grove. Rita Flora. Illiterature for cards. Anywhere, basically.
3. My old corner.
4. Pasquale shoe repair.
5. Top Hat cleaners.
6. Maha yoga.
7. Runyon Canyon.
8. Life. Moving about.
9. Cool boutiques.
10. Attitude. (And not having it.)
11. Knowing the shortcuts.
12. Seeing cute guys. Or men. Sometimes it's hard to tell.
13. Friend access. Easy friend access.
14. Culture. Or just nuance. And the energy that provides.
15. A reason to look cute. And people that appreciate it.
16. A city. A city, a city, a city.
17. Good food. Good restaurants. And the people who work in them who are after a dream.
18. Cabs. (If you need them!)
19. What it once meant to me.
20. What it no longer does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home