get the milk for free

one 38-year old single writer's attempt to make sense of her life, career, mistakes and oftentimes messy moments... or at least share her writing-- for free!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Let's just say, this is not where I thought I'd be when I grew up.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Hallway at the Hotel Deluxe. And Clay.



A few pics from Portland. Clay lives here. Kind of. He has a beach house. Has had it for over ten years. It's his writing retreat. And now he has a house house that he's moving into. The house house is under construction. So he also lives in a condo in LA. He's never been in Portland when I was until yesterday. So we had dinner. Finally. It's about time. Oh. And I saw the house house. It'll be beautiful when it's done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home