get the milk for free

one 38-year old single writer's attempt to make sense of her life, career, mistakes and oftentimes messy moments... or at least share her writing-- for free!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Let's just say, this is not where I thought I'd be when I grew up.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Oh, Happy Day.

Tired, but happy day. Can barely function. Don't care much. Alot of things are moving around inside my busy head. But am too tired and busy to share because it's late and I should sleep. Did I mention it only took me an hour to get to work today? Anyway, it's all good now. A scene a day... not so bad. (There's a lot more going on in the course of the day. Trust me." The more I learn. The better I feel. I don't even care if someone has to leave and asks me to write a scene on the fly at 7:15. And at 9:58 when I checked out at Whole Foods (I got off work at 9:30) so I could get nosh for tomorrow and Friday since lunch is kind of an imposition when you're busy, I got carded for my bottle of wine. I said to the very sweet guy checking me out, "you're sweet." (Well, I was tired. I gave all my love and originality to "Driving Force"). And his response? "No, you're hot." God bless him-- that's all I have to say. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home