get the milk for free

one 38-year old single writer's attempt to make sense of her life, career, mistakes and oftentimes messy moments... or at least share her writing-- for free!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Let's just say, this is not where I thought I'd be when I grew up.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Pain, Pain Go Away...

Had so much to write today. But writing requires typing and my back locked up again. Tomorrow is my last day until Wednesday on Beauty and the Geek so I have five days off to recuperate. Which will be good. For yoga and writing and resting and sharing. It's amazing how much better my mood is when I'm not in pain. Although I think I faked it pretty well today post-back-lock-up. Nice people do make it easier.

I got a residual check today. For $283.65. Which will pay my storage fee. Which makes me happy. So I might just be able to take care of my back. Yippee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home