get the milk for free

one 38-year old single writer's attempt to make sense of her life, career, mistakes and oftentimes messy moments... or at least share her writing-- for free!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Let's just say, this is not where I thought I'd be when I grew up.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

I Do Love Those Thinking Men.

They're so great to talk to. So worth talking to. So refreshing. Thank God. They may not be the men for me. But they're the men for me to appreciate. And be thankful for. I am.

Today. After my fight with my insurance agency. Which I'm going to purposely pretend is not happening right now - I had a good day. An exhausting one. Between the commute and the typing. But the talking with guys with a point-of-view -- an educated point-of-view -- is a pretty good end to the day. I like men who have something to say.

Now. It's to find one of those for my very own. But you know? So many things to work on. So little time. And now? It's time for bed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got your January Card! Love it.

Kate

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home