get the milk for free

one 38-year old single writer's attempt to make sense of her life, career, mistakes and oftentimes messy moments... or at least share her writing-- for free!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Let's just say, this is not where I thought I'd be when I grew up.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Trying to Stay Positive Even Though I'm Negative

My bank balance that is. -44.26. This is not a good feeling. In fact, it's hard to breathe. Because I'm not getting paid until after the 10th. I am attempting to think positive. To breathe. To focus on finding a way not to be negative. Mentally and financially. And breathe.

Thought this would help. Even though I can't offer much help myself, if you-- any of you-- can offer something for this kid. Please do. The gifts are being delivered at the end of the week. And I'm sure, if more come in, they'll be delivered next week as well.

From: Jesse Albert
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 7:11 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients
Subject: Job List

I rarely ask anything in return for providing you with the job list. I
am now. Please read the following and help out.
Ian is my friend David's 16 year old cousin. Ian's My Space site (link
below) tells you that he's a cancer survivor. What it doesn't tell you
is that his cancer has taken a turn for the worse and despite having the
best Dr.'s in the world treating him, things are very tough for him
right now. He's undergoing lots of chemo, has a central line inserted
(again) and will have more surgery to remove lesions on his heart and
lungs.
This shouldn't happen to anyone, much less a sixteen year old kid.
I want to do everything I can for him, including loading him down with
DVDs, music, books, posters, games, paraphernalia and such. Whenever you
have a moment, grab some CDs, DVDs, autographs or posters, (anything and
everything is appreciated) and messenger or mail them to my office.
(address below) If you can, please forward this email to friends around
town so they too can contribute.
I'll send him a care package from UTA next week or I can also provide
mailing information for those willing to send to Ian directly.
Ian's My Space Blog:

Ian's mother's blog about his cancer: www.ianwhite.blogspot.com
Thanks much for your help.
Jesse


_______________________
Jesse ½ Albert
United Talent Agency
9560 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Direct: 310.246.6048
Aol IM: JessAlbert1
Skype: JesseAlbert
_______________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home