get the milk for free

one 38-year old single writer's attempt to make sense of her life, career, mistakes and oftentimes messy moments... or at least share her writing-- for free!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Let's just say, this is not where I thought I'd be when I grew up.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Sleepless in Seattle


I am. Really. It's after 2am. Which makes it after 5am in New York. I didn't want to leave. Obviously, I had to. At least I got to Jet Blue out here. My very first Jet Blue experience, mind you. Now I don't want to fly anyone else. Even if there was turbulence. Lots of turbulence. The kind that makes you pray. I did. Before, during and after watching "My Super Ex-Girlfriend". Which I actually thought was cute. But it made no money. Or at least it seemed like it didn't. Which just goes to show what does anyone really know? I mean, Ivan Reitman directed it. Who also directed "Groundhog Day." The man is a talent. I would kill to work for him. If he had an office in NYC. I'm very focused.

Still, Seattle isn't so bad. Neither is staying at a fun, hip hotel. I dig the Hotel Max. It's like The Standard meets The Hudson. They have a flat screen TV, intimacy kits (sigh...!), there's a mini bar! and room service!! With Jody food!!! (aka things I like). And pictures of rock stars on the outside of all the room doors. Cool, huh? Yes, it takes so little to make me happy. Money in my bank account. A fun hotel. And a little something to look forward to... a use for an intimacy kit and NYC.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you made it out to Seattle in one piece. I definitely had fun during your NYC visit. I am glad the hotel had "Jody Food" you are going to have to let me in on what that is so I can stock it as well. :)

Kate

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home