get the milk for free

one 38-year old single writer's attempt to make sense of her life, career, mistakes and oftentimes messy moments... or at least share her writing-- for free!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Let's just say, this is not where I thought I'd be when I grew up.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I'm in Oprah! And the Big Apple! At the Same Time!


Okay, so the Oprah thing? Only a letter to the editor. But I read a good essay and I sent a letter. And they published it. They published it. In case you missed it. My letter. In the November issue. It's on newsstands. Now. "Jody Paul - Los Angeles." It's printed. In Oprah! In the same issue that you can learn to complain at a restaurant and learn how not to feel like a stuffed turkey. I'll leave the reading to you. I'm about to get interviewed by Kate. In New York. On her couch. Just like a real therapist. New York has alot of those. So does LA. Okay, off I go. I'm going to enjoy the moment.

Oh, by the way. I made my flight. The right flight. And I got my bags. Both of them. And a cab. With a fast cab driver. And I got a call from my friend Mary who I haven't seen in 5 years. And from Sam'n. Who I'm finally going to meet. Okay. Off to be interviewed - oh, it's a conversation apparently. I like those, too... Off I go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad to finally have you here!!!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home