get the milk for free

one 38-year old single writer's attempt to make sense of her life, career, mistakes and oftentimes messy moments... or at least share her writing-- for free!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Let's just say, this is not where I thought I'd be when I grew up.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

When Hawking Uggs, It's Best to Remain Incognito

Okay. That wasn't my original title. But it's not half bad. And it's published. So it's out there. Which is a nice thing. There were edits. Which took out a lot of the humor. Which traumatized me at the time. But I'm over it now... well, kind of. Because it's published. So there's really not a damn thing I can do about it. That being said, here it is... from today's LA Times magazine, "West."


www.latimes.com/features/magazine/west/la-tm-rules32aug06,1,602817.story?coll=la-headlines-west&ctrack=1&cset=true


Let me know what you think. Comments are good. Even when they're bad.


P.S. You have to register for the LA Times online. But it's free.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a wonderful writer Jody...I think you should write a book.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home